With the new and enhanced Blueprint launching this November, it’s time to make sure you’re equipped for the coming changes. You can prepare by:
- downloading your CPD record from our current platform. Only the past 12 months of records will be transferred to the new platform, so you may want to save a copy of older records. Find out how to download it here
- noting down the timings for any CPD activities you’ve taken over the last 12 months – you’ll need to add this when we move over to the enhanced Blueprint programme
- watching the Opportunity starts here webinar for your member grade. Find an in-depth exploration of the new Blueprint platform and a range of your questions answered in these helpful webinars from the Professional Development Team. Affiliate and Student Members can sign up for the webinar here, Chartered Members and Fellows can watch back their webinar here, and Technical, Graduate and Associate members can find their webinar here.
- reading our FAQs on the changes coming up, and how they affect you. We’ve collated the answers to your most common questions and enquiries, find them here
- setting aside some time after the launch of Blueprint so that you can complete your self-assessment. This thorough series of questions, mapped to our competency framework, will produce your personal development plan, giving you the roadmap to professional development.
- looking forwards to enhancements to your OSH career and the profession. The new professional journey is an opportunity for everyone to progress, find out more about the membership grade changes coming next year and start thinking about your ambitions and where they could take you.
If you’ve ticked off these items, you’ll be ready to get the most out of the new and enhanced Blueprint. Get ready to thrive by putting your preparations in today to support your professional journey.