Get your course IOSH approved
Improve your course with the IOSH brand
If you are a training provider, you can apply to get your course approved by IOSH. As well as helping you improve your existing course, we bring the reputational boost of the IOSH brand – which stands for excellence, high-quality standards and thought leadership in safety and health.
How it works
We will work closely with you and provide step-by-step guidance to get IOSH approval for your materials. We can help whether you're exploring an initial idea or want approval for a course you're already delivering.
Our Learning Development Officers will ensure your courses:
- include the most up-to-date, relevant health and safety information
- are pitched at the appropriate level for your delegates
- provide professional training materials
- meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality
- provide unrivalled opportunities for your organisation’s growth and development.
Who we work with
- Existing IOSH training providers.
- Companies wanting approval for their health and safety portfolio.
- Businesses seeking the IOSH stamp on their in-house training programmes.
For further information or to discuss getting your course approved, email our Tailored Courses Team or call us on +44 (0)116 3500 700.
We assess your face-to-face or online course against our standards. If successful, you can use the IOSH logo as evidence that your training meets the same high standards that we adhere to.
You can tailor one of our courses to a specific industry, organisation, job role, skill or part of the world. See awareness courses for the full list.
Before applying to get your course approved, check in the downloads below if it is ready for review against our standards and approval criteria.
Training partner portal
When you become an approved IOSH training provider, you will have access to our dedicated online self-service portal. The portal allows you to record and manage your courses easily and simply at a time to suit you – including ordering workbooks, submitting results and requesting certificates.