Deliver IOSH courses
Become an approved IOSH training provider
IOSH courses are quality assured, easy to sell and rewarding for both you and your customers. As an approved IOSH training provider you’ll be able to help workers at all levels in any organisation to safeguard themselves, their colleagues, suppliers and customers. Delivering our courses also gives you the opportunity to partner with a world leader in safety and health expertise.
You can widen your portfolio and deliver training to more countries with:
- prestigious, globally recognised courses, developed with businesses and IOSH members
- commercially viable programmes
- up-to-date, well-informed and motivational course materials
- scope to tailor content to your audience
- marketing resources to promote your training
- advice and ongoing support for your business.
Read our 'Health, safety and wellbeing training for success brochure' in the downloads section below for details of our portfolio of awareness courses. Or find out more about each course's target audience, content, style and delegate benefits in the individual trainer brochures.
Who can apply
To be eligible to deliver an IOSH course, your company will need to have at least one trainer who:
- is a Technical Member of IOSH
- is up to date with your continuing professional development (CPD)
- has a level 3 adult training qualification on a regulated framework or has completed the IOSH Train the Trainer course
- has two years’ substantial face-to-face training experience.
For the courses listed below, there are these extra requirements relating to sector experience and level of IOSH membership:
Corporate risk essentials
- IOSH Chartered membership
- level 7 business management qualification or experience and evidence of working at a strategic level
- three years’ experience and evidence of regularly working with or presenting to board members
- relevant level 6 health and safety qualification or equivalent risk qualification
- evidence of experience, knowledge and skills working with and training a senior-level audience.
Environment for business
- QCF level 3 or two years’ practical experience in the environment sector.
Fire safety awareness
- 1 year's fire safety experience.
Fire safety for managers
- 2 years’ fire safety experience.
- having a Chartered Member of IOSH working for you
- trainers having at least Certified IOSH membership
- evidence of experience, knowledge and skills working with and training a senior-level audience
- significant business leadership experience or a level 5 business qualification or equivalent.
- at least IOSH Certified membership
- two years’ social sustainability experience (evidenced by an up-to-date CV)
- significant business leadership experience or a level 5 business qualification
- at least three referees to confirm experience.
- two years’ social sustainability experience, evidenced by submission of an up to date CV.
Safety, health and environment for construction site managers
- three years’ construction experience.
Safety, health and environment for construction workers
- two years’ construction experience.
Train the trainer
If you deliver IOSH courses – or would like to – our 'Train the trainer' online course will help you develop essential skills to get the best from yourself and your students.
Training partner portal
When you become an approved IOSH training provider, you will have access to our dedicated online self-service portal. The portal allows you to record and manage your courses easily and simply at a time to suit you – including ordering workbooks, submitting results and requesting certificates.