Deliver Vision Zero
Become an IOSH-accredited training partner
Vision Zero is the International Social Security Association (ISSA)’s worldwide campaign to eradicate all work-related accidents and illness by focusing on better prevention. It is based around three core values – safety, health and wellbeing. You can play your part in delivering the strategy by becoming an IOSH-accredited Vision Zero trainer.
Why become a Vision Zero partner?
IOSH accreditation gives you independent recognition, credibility and assurance of your skills and knowledge to deliver courses supporting the Vision Zero principles. Our knowledge and expertise will also give you the tools to help organisations develop their own Vision Zero strategy.
We offer two different levels of accreditation.
This is open to everyone including consultants, part-time and full-time trainers, private, semi-governmental and governmental organisations. You will need to undertake the Vision Zero Train the Trainer course or already be an active IOSH trainer.
With this option, you can continue to deliver your own non-certified Vision Zero training within organisations.
This is the highest accreditation and is designed for full-time occupational safety and health (OSH) trainers, training institutes, companies with in-house training centres or other commercial OSH training providers.
You will need to undertake the Vision Zero Train the Trainer course or already be an active IOSH trainer, as well as selecting your preferred method of certified training.
This is the highest accreditation, enabling you to deliver certified Vision Zero training and includes:
- access to the ISSA and IOSH brands, along with the international recognition this brings
- an online trainer portal allowing you to order digital workbooks and certificates for delegates, plus IOSH support and advice
- promotion of you and your courses to the global Vision Zero network of over 13,000 corporate supporters
- international marketing opportunities through our trainer directory.
As a professional accredited Vision Zero trainer you can choose to:
- deliver your own Vision Zero training course and get it approved by IOSH, or
- deliver the IOSH-produced Vision Zero training course.
Ready to deliver Vision Zero training?
Enjoy the benefits of IOSH accreditation and apply now.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or are not yet sure you’re ready to become an accredited Vision Zero trainer, please email our team on email@example.com.