This course will teach you how to integrate modern slavery risk into your procurement process, as well as an understanding what is meant by 'sustainable procurement'. This will include an overview of legal compliance frameworks; sustainable procurement requirements and standards; the impact of current and emerging human rights and modern slavery issues on supply chains; and the importance of stakeholder engagement.
- To be familiar with key and emerging legal compliance frameworks on sustainable procurement and modern slavery
- Be able to identify sustainable procurement requirements as they relate to companies, as well as other relevant standards
- Understand the current and emerging human rights / modern slavery issues and how they impact supply chains
- Evaluate the importance in an organisation and its supply chain of stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Recognise human rights issues, the legal and other dilemmas that are commonly faced and some practical ways to resolve these
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills
- Legal and procurement professionals
- C-suite and directors
- Academics and students
- Sustainability and ethical managers
- Governance managers
- Procurement and HR professionals
- ESG committees and executive boards
- £445.50 for members (excluding VAT)
- £495.00 for non-members (excluding VAT)