- Understand hearing damage risks and be able to explain the consequences to staff
- Understand noise terminology and the behaviour of sound
- Have a good understanding of the regulatory Action Levels and the expectations of the HSE
- Be able to carry out basic noise measurements
- Understand the key performance issues governing implementation of risk management best practice
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills.
What you need to know
Pre-requisites – None
Book onto this course to upskill in Health and Safety Law, an area from our competency framework.
- Tuesday 26 April 2022, Leicester - Holiday Inn Leicester
- Tuesday 21 June 2022, Swindon - Stanton House Hotel
- Tuesday 4 October 2022, Manchester - Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre
- Tuesday 22 November 2022, Slough - Holiday Inn Slough, Windsor
- £295 for members (excluding VAT)
- £345 for non-members (excluding VAT)