This two-day course will provide participants with an understanding of how corporate boards can oversee environmental, social and governance risks (ESG). It will provide an overview of the latest legal compliance and best practice requirements under climate change and human rights legislation; ESG governance requirements; director’s obligations with reference to director’s duties for ESG; and ESG risk identification, management and disclosure.
- Must be aligned to at least Level 3 of Blooms Taxonomy.
- Understand the latest legal compliance and best practice requirements under climate change legislation and human rights legislation
- Understand how to approach ESG governance requirements
- Explain a range of sources in identifying ESG risks and subsequent business risk
- Explain director’s obligations with reference to the director’s duties for ESG
- Learn how to identify and manage ESG risks and disclosure
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills
- Legal and procurement professionals
- C-suite and directors
- Academics and students
- Sustainability and ethical managers
- Governance managers
- ESG committees and executive boards
- Dates coming soon
- £517.50 for members (excluding VAT)
- £575.00 for non-members (excluding VAT)