It costs the employer £7,245 in lost output per employee
- Understand the dynamics of domestic abuse
- Identify signs and indicators
- Explore how an employer can provide a supportive response
- Understand your responsibilities of Legislation through the Domestic Abuse Bill (2021)
- What you can do as an employer - signposting / policies
- A lived experience of domestic abuse in the workplace
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills.
What you need to know
Pre-requisites – None
- £110 for members and non-members (excluding VAT)
Please register your interest by filling in the form below and you will be contacted about attending this course.