This course is for health and safety managers and advisers wishing to explore Change Management. It will offer practical tools and techniques to help support and acquire buy-in throughout periods of organisational transition. Attendees will learn about and discuss the different types of change and how it can affect different people within the organisation. As a result, delegates will be able to adapt their own performance in implementing change and be able to handle organisational resistance more effectively.
Change Management Course Objectives:
- Understanding what happens because of change
- Supporting and preparing for upcoming changes
- How to manage others through any changes in the workplace
- Get the buy-in; dealing with resistance
- Avoiding the 'tyranny of positivity'
- Managing your organisation through difficult changes
- Becoming an 'agent for change'
- Building and maintaining good working relationships
- Getting more creative with change solutions
- Gaining increased confidence and motivation
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Management Education
Dates coming soon
- £500 for members (excluding VAT)
- £550 for non-members (excluding VAT)