Deliver IOSH professional qualifications
Become an IOSH Awarding Organisation (AO) approved study centre
Our professional qualifications develop and recognise the excellence and expertise of occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals and aim to improve global standards in OSH. They are based on the IOSH competency framework.
What we offer
Our qualifications are designed to be an integral part of an OSH professional's career journey and will be available at two levels:
- IOSH Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health Principles and Practice, and
- IOSH Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Leadership and Management.
By becoming an approved study centre you will get:
- access to a range of marketing materials including your own listing on our website
- access to IOSH digital learning resources including our online CPD tool Blueprint
- dedicated support to guide you through all stages of the approval process
- ongoing delivery support from our expert quality assurance team.
Find out more in the IOSH professional qualifications prospectus in the downloads section below.
Your learners develop and apply a broad range of competencies to implement and lead effective health, safety and wellbeing practices within workplaces and in workplace cultures.
Your learners develop a mix of technical, soft and business skills directly linked to the IOSH competency framework, that are transferrable and equip them on their career journey.
Your learners have a pathway for career enhancement as an OSH professional, leading to eligibility for TechIOSH and CertIOSH through completion of the qualifications.
Recognised quality globally
The internationally recognised assurance of quality that comes with an Ofqual-regulated qualification.
Resources and support
Your learners who become IOSH student members gain access to our breadth of tools and knowledge, including Blueprint, our online CPD tool.
The Institute of Leadership approved
Our IOSH Level 6 Diploma is an accredited leadership development programme that is contemporary, engaging and focuses on improving practice. It provides a pathway for your learners to attain membership of The Institute of Leadership.
How we compare different qualifications
We use the European Qualifications Framework as a translation tool between different global national qualifications frameworks. We accredit at EQF levels:
- 3-5 for Technical membership
- 6 and above for Certified membership.
Become an approved study centre
If you are interested in delivering IOSH professional qualifications, please complete an enquiry form.