There are a number of resources, contacts and regular events in place to support network volunteers.
- For branch and group network volunteers, your first point of contact should be your Regional Manager (branches) or Relationship Manager (groups) who will either be able to help you, or put you in contact with someone who can.
- This Volunteer portal has a range of guidance, templates and procedures to support you in your role.
- The Network Chairs’ Meeting is an annual event for Chairs or Vice-chairs to receive updates from IOSH and take part in workshops to help with their volunteering.
- Networks Conference is an annual event where members of committees come together to learn from each other and share, as well as receive updates from IOSH.
- The WORK 2022 website outlines IOSH’s five-year strategy and should help guide activity in your Branch or Group.
- Volunteers are encouraged to work collaboratively on projects and activities that support members and promote OSH.