Renew membership or update details
Renewing your membership
Renewing your membership with us is simple! You can do this by:
- Contacting our Customer Service Centre – please call +44 (0)116 257 3198 or email CSC@iosh.com to speak to the team.
- Logging in to MyIOSH on our old website (log in button is in the top right corner)
You can find out more about renewal fees, renewing in a different currency and tax relief on our membership renewals page.
Not a member yet?
You can become a member by:
As your professional body we’re here to support you as an OSH professional by providing advice, information, and guidance throughout your career. As an IOSH member, you’re part of a large community of OSH professionals which gives you the support you need to progress your career and learning and opens up huge networking opportunities. Why else should you continue to take advantage of IOSH membership?
- timely regulatory and industry updates, as well as in-depth opinion pieces and features through IOSH Magazine;
- support for your career progression, through access to our Career Hub and CPD tool;
- the opportunity to share your knowledge and learn from others through IOSH Mentoring;
- and the chance to network with fellow members and like-minded professionals through our branch networks and at our online and offline events.
If you want to know what else IOSH membership has to offer, take a look at our IOSH benefits page.
Member in focus
"It has enabled me to keep in touch with other practitioner's daily, not just on a professional level..." Read up on Laura Bennett's full case study on why she renewed her membership.
Worried about your finances?
We’re here to support you every step of the way and our customer service team are available to help you through any issues you may be facing. You can contact them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I update my membership/profile details?
You are able to update your membership details online, these include:
- Address (home)
- Email (home and work)
- Phone / Mobile (home and work)
How can I change membership categories?
If you've recently completed one of the qualifications we accredit and think you may be able to change your category of membership, then we recommend making an application to change category.