- Payment is immediate on placement of order. Materials and log in details (if relevant) will not be issued until payment is cleared. IOSH Services Limited reserves the right to refuse enrolment to the course until payment is received.
- IOSH Services Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter the dates or provision of service.
- This qualification is exempt from the Phoenix Pass Pledge
Bookings and Fees
- IOSH Services Ltd reserves the right to charge a £30 administration fee for each cancellation/deferral.
- Any fees returned due to cancellations will be less £40 for NCFE administration fees.
- Telephone cancellations/deferrals can be accepted but have to be received prior to course commencement and should be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax or email).
- Provisional bookings are not permitted. Bookings are confirmed once submitted and are subject to cancellation terms above.
- Fees quoted are correct at time of publication, but IOSH Services Limited reserves the right to alter fees at any time.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Level 3 E-Learning qualification, Digital workbooks and Hard copy workbooks
- Login details and access to E-Learning courses and digital workbooks are supplied only on payment of course fees.
- No refunds or cancellations can be offered once login and access details have been provided.
- Hard copy textbooks are included within the fee and will be provided by post.
- On successful completion and pass of the qualification, a hard copy certificate is included in the qualification fee and will be provided by post.