Fire Risk Management Group
The IOSH Fire Risk Management Group is growing in strength and has a stronger voice than ever in the wider fire community. However, we believe that there is more to do, particularly in improving the benefits that members gain from the group.
The group has over 12,500 members, and caters for all health and safety professionals whose job includes, or who have an interest in fire protection, prevention and fire risk management.
What we do
We support our members by:
- working with other professional institutions to provide CPD opportunities for our members
- working with the Fire Sector Federation and industry committees to ensure our members' opinions are heard
- providing networking opportunities.
Why join us? When you join our Group, you'll get:
- invitations to regular networking events, seminars and site visits, often at group member rates
- access to a wide range of advice and information
- opportunities to volunteer your skills and knowledge to help others
- the chance to contribute to legal consultations that have a direct impact on our industry
- opportunities to join campaigns and projects that champion high standards in our industry
- help with developing and maintaining your professional status
- opportunity to help with your CPD
- network opportunities with health and safety professionals in your sector
- the latest best practice from collaboration with other organisations.
Read our FRMG leaflet to find out more.
The success of our group depends on your involvement. The more you take part, the greater our achievements can be.
We value your feedback, so please contact us to share your suggestions or comments.
If you or your organisation can help us by providing a suitable venue, speaker, or by sponsoring an event, we'd be very pleased to hear from you.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for group event and news updates and also on LinkedIn.
To join the group, please email the Customer Service team, quoting your membership number, and they will be able to add or change your group.
Click here to get in contact with the Relationship Manager
Introducing Activate 2028
IOSH’s five-year strategy is all about action – and the whole occupational safety and health profession coming together to create better working lives. It’s about building on what we’ve achieved so far and progressing, supporting and celebrating our profession. Read more about Activate 2028 and how it will impact you, our extraordinary members.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).