The Tees IOSH branches dual aims are to support IOSH to deliver their Activate 2028 strategy and support our local branch members by providing free high quality events and supporting members with their career development.
The Tees branch executive committee will endeavour to:
- Welcome all visitors to branch meetings by creating a safe, welcoming space especially for new members.
- Encourage more student members who are studying via distance learning, at local colleges or universities.
- Monitor attendance and respond to feedback provided following events
- Continue our open invitation policy so that all visitors even if they are not yet IOSH members can attend our events
- Encourage members to engage with IOSH’s mentoring scheme and future leaders community and ensure Executive members also provide career support and guidance for branch members if requested.
- Provide an annual programme of face-to-face and virtual events on a broad range of topics.
- Work constructively with IOSH Regional Manager.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the author at the time of writing and not necessarily those of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).