The Construction section was established in 1999. Our purpose is to provide a forum for health and safety professionals to exchange ideas and experiences on construction safety and related areas and to network with each other.
- Develop appropriate links and relationships with government, regulatory bodies and other relevant organisations
- Act as a forum through which the HSA can consult construction health and safety professionals
- Develop and make submissions on relevant health and safety issues
- Organise and deliver seminars for our membership on matters of construction health and safety and related topics
- Provide practical information on safety to those involved in the construction process
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).