Train the Trainer
Do you aspire to deliver IOSH courses, or already do so? Are you looking to meet the IOSH requirement to have a level 3 adult training qualification? Our recently launched e-learning Train the Trainer course could be exactly what you’re looking for.
This course is made up of six guided hours and is suitable for all levels of training experience, with the primary aim of developing your ability to run productive and exciting courses. The course will guide you through:
- Planning and preparation
- The theory of learning
- Delivery styles
- Setting the scene
- Effective delivery
- Effective evaluation
- Web-based learning *NEW*
- Expectation and representation *NEW*
- Presentation skills *NEW*
The course will also develop essential training skills and promote a clear understanding of how to teach effectively, leaving you energised and well-equipped to deliver quality training sessions that will draw out the best input from you to get the best results from your audience.
What are the key benefits?
- It will enhance and develop your knowledge about how to teach effectively in both web-based and in-person classrooms
- It will help you deliver engaging, learner-focused training, to fully maximise the potential of the IOSH training material
- You can complete the course in six guided learning hours
Once you have completed the online course, you will be asked to:
- Create a 15 minute training session on a subject of your choice, including creating a slide deck, lesson plan, trainer notes and feedback form
- Deliver and record the training session
- Write a reflective statement on the exercise to demonstrate your learning and understanding.
IOSH will review your submitted evidence and award either a pass or fail and provide feedback.
For more information, download the course factsheet.
The course costs £49.00 plus VAT.
Are you interested? Book onto the course here.
If you encounter any issues when submitting the form below then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.