Become an IOSH licensed health and safety training provider
IOSH courses are quality-assured, easy to sell and rewarding for both you and your customers. As an approved IOSH training provider you’ll be able to help workers at every level of an organisation safeguard themselves, their co-workers, suppliers and customers.
Plus, delivering IOSH courses gives you the opportunity to partner with a world leader in safety and health expertise.
What will you receive?
- Prestigious world-leading courses developed with the thought leadership and expertise of businesses and our members
- Courses that are commercially viable to deliver
- Up to date, well informed and motivational course materials for your trainers
- The ability to tailor course materials to your audience
- Marketing resources to add value to your course promotion
- Information on training delivery advice and ongoing support for your business.
Ready to deliver IOSH courses?
Choose the IOSH training course you want to deliver. Click to download the factsheets which explain the target audience, content, style and delegate benefits of the course.
- Working Safely (incl. translations)
- Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Managing Safely® (incl. translations)
- Managing Safely® Refresher
- Managing Sustainably
- Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Environment for Business
- Fire Safety for Managers
- Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers
Check you’re eligible to deliver the course you’ve chosen. All trainers of IOSH courses will need to:
- be a Technical member of IOSH
- have up to date CPD
- have an adult training qualification at level 3 on a regulated qualifications framework; OR have successfully completed the IOSH Train the Trainer course
- have two years substantial face-to-face training experience.
The courses listed below have additional requirements to those above. These are specifically to do with sector experience and level of IOSH membership.
A level 3 (QCF) qualification in the environment sector or two years’ practical experience in the environment field.
To be an approved training organisation, you must have an IOSH member who works for your business. Your ‘nominated IOSH member’ must be a Chartered Member, and any trainer at least a Graduate Member of IOSH. Trainers must be able to provide evidence of their experience, knowledge and skills of working with, and training, a senior-level audience. They must have significant business leadership experience or a business qualification at level 5 or equivalent. Any information they provide to support their application will be verified – so by providing this information, trainers consent to us contacting third parties.
At least a Graduate Membership of IOSH and two years’ social sustainability experience, evidenced by submission of an up-to-date CV.
Significant business leadership experience and able to provide at least three referees who we may contact to confirm experience, or a level 5 business certificate.
Have 3 years construction experience.
Have 2 years construction experience.
Any information a trainer provides to support their application will be verified, so by providing this information, trainers will consent to IOSH contacting third parties.
Train the Trainer course
If you do not hold a level 3 adult training qualification, our Train the Trainer course will set you up for success. In just six hours you’ll learn how to deliver engaging, learner-focused training. Apply here if you’d like to undertake the Train the Trainer course.
To receive an application pack complete the form below.
Alternatively, if you're already delivering your own health and safety course, get it IOSH approved!