Our commitment to make IOSH an inclusive environment.
We believe that equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) are integral to our vision of a safer and healthier world of work.
We're working hard to make IOSH an inclusive environment where everyone is treated fairly and feels able to participate and achieve their potential.
We have an action plan to make this vision a reality and regularly measure our progress. We recognise the importance of EDI for business and social sustainability, in line with our Catch the Wave campaign.
We want to ensure that people feel safe, valued and like they belong, regardless of their:
- gender identity, expression or reassignment
- culture, including race, ethnicity, nationality and religion
- age or generation
- marital or relationship status
- social class or academic background
- sexual orientation or practices
- disability, including neurodiversity and mental illness
- physical appearance or body type
- parental status, including pregnancy
- location, worker type or contract type.
We voluntarily publish our gender pay gap to demonstrate commitment to driving positive change.