Are you starting your career in health and safety? Let us support you!
Our Future Leaders Community is dedicated to supporting and empowering new and aspiring health and safety professionals. Check out the full range of benefits and how to join.
Take your career to the next level with a health and safety qualification
All qualifications give you a route into IOSH membership and will open up a world of professional opportunities.
Your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
To ensure your knowledge and expertise is up to date, it’s important to maintain your CPD. Here’s how…
- Explore our competency framework. This outlines the skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to be a successful health and safety professional.
- Book on to a CPD course to refresh and enhance your knowledge.
- Read IOSH Magazine for the latest industry best practice and regulatory changes.
- Register to attend an event or webinar to network, ask questions and upskill.
- Watch webinar recordings anytime, anywhere.
- Read our health and safety guidance and research reports to expand your knowledge.
- Take a look at topic-specific content in our occupational health toolkit. This will help you tackle safety and health problems in the workplace.
Read our guidance on CPD – what it is, how to get the most out of it and how it benefits you.
You can always count on IOSH for support. If you need more information on a particular health and safety topic or have any questions, here are more ways we can help.
Our vibrant local branches across the world and industry-specific groups provide resources and organise events and webinars. You can explore the resources as a non-member, while joining IOSH will enable you to fully experience the benefits of being part of a branch or group.
A friendly team of experts is available to answer any questions you have via our health and safety helpline. Free advice is just a phone call or email away.
The above support is available to non-members. If you’d like access to even more resources and benefits, all designed to help you maximise your potential, then join IOSH today.