We are now starting virtual CPD courses
Keep your knowledge and skills up to date
IOSH Continuing professional development (CPD) will introduce you to new areas of health and safety or help you refresh your existing knowledge on a particular topic.
Our new competency framework highlights the areas of competency that OSH professionals need to keep pace with rapid change in the workplace. Our CPD courses are on offer to help you expand your knowledge and skills within these areas, and provide valuable content for your CPD record. If you're not an IOSH member, you are still welcome to book on to a course and take this opportunity to develop your skills.
Each course takes one to two days and IOSH members can benefit from a special discounted rate.
To find out more and book your place on a course, please take a look at the variety of courses we offer below. You can also download our interactive CPD Course Brochure.
Courses with live dates:
- Better Behavioural Safety
- Board Masterclass for OSH Professionals
- CDM - Understanding the regulations
- Change Management
- Designing with Health and Safety in Mind
- Engaging to Prevent
- Everyday Safety for the Front Line
- Evidence Gathering and Analysis for Investigators
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment Principles and Practice
- From Accidents to Zero
- Human Factors in Incident Investigation
- Legionella Management
- Management Skills for the OSH Professional
- Modern CoSHH Management
- Modern Day Slavery
- Resilience and wellbeing for the modern leader
- Noise Measurement and Management Best Practice Workshop
- Re-thinking Risk - Systems Thinking for the OSH Practitioner
- Risk Assessment - Avoiding the pitfalls