Log your Continued Professional Development (CPD) here
Be the best you can be by continuously developing your knowledge and skills.
As a member, you have the opportunity to use our online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme to develop your career plan and reflect on your learning and work. The CPD programme is obligatory for all Chartered Fellows, Chartered Members, Graduate and Technical Members, as your professional status is dependent on an up-to-date CPD record. Affiliate and Associate Members are welcome to use the programme to enhance their career, but it is not essential.
Maintaining your knowledge and competence is quick and easy. Our CPD microsite is secure, and none of your personal details are held.
To update your CPD, please log in.
We offer an array of resources and guidance to help you upskill, which can be logged on your CPD record:
- The IOSH Magazine will provide you with a range of articles, opinion pieces and news updates on industry best practice and regulatory changes
- The IOSH Career Hub is packed with interactive tools and resources that focus on both business and softer skills to help you get ahead of the competition and secure your next job
- IOSH Mentoring provides you with the opportunity to join a safe, secure platform to connect and build relationships. Join as a mentee to learn from an experienced OSH professional or join as a mentor to support someone new to the profession
- Our CPD courses are a fantastic way to keep your knowledge up to scratch, plus you'll receive discounted prices as an IOSH member
- Our webinars, run by IOSH or our Branch and Group volunteers, cover a wide range of OSH topics and give you the chance to network and ask questions
- Free technical guides are also available to help you upskill in many areas of health and safety.
How can I develop new skills?
Our CPD courses are designed to help you develop new skills or refresh existing knowledge. They focus on a specific topic, such as Noise Management or Behavioural Safety, and run for 1 or 2 days.
IOSH members can benefit from a discounted rate and the courses are offered at a range of venues in the UK.
Find out more about our CPD courses.
- Guidance on how to log into your CPD
- How to set up your Development Plan and how to add an activity
- CPD planner
- CPD FAQs
More about CPD
To find out more information about how CPD works and the types of activities that can be included in the CPD programme, visit our CPD page. Or call us on +44 (0)116 2573239 or email email@example.com.