Bringing together IOSH members with a shared interest in the rail industry sector
The IOSH Railway Group has over 4,400 members and brings together IOSH members with a shared interest of rail as a specialist area. Through the Railway Group, members can network and exchange information related to the rail industry sector, as well as helping IOSH to meet its wider aims.
Why join us? When you join our Group, you'll get:
- invitations to regular networking events, seminars and site visits, often at group member rates
- invitation to our annual conference
- access to a wide range of advice and information for the railway sector
- opportunities to volunteer your skills and knowledge to help others
- the chance to contribute to legal consultations that have a direct impact on our industry
- opportunities to join campaigns and projects that champion high standards in our industry
- help with developing and maintaining your professional status
- opportunity to help with your CPD
- network opportunities with health and safety professionals in the railway sector
- the latest best practice from collaboration with other organisations
- access to railway group members area
To join the group, please email the Customer Service team, quoting your membership number, and they will be able to add or change your group.
Find out more with our group leaflet.
Click here to get in contact with the Relationship Manager
Introducing Activate 2028
IOSH’s five-year strategy is all about action – and the whole occupational safety and health profession coming together to create better working lives. It’s about building on what we’ve achieved so far and progressing, supporting and celebrating our profession. Read more about Activate 2028 and how it will impact you, our extraordinary members.
Strategy work and achievements so far
Take a look at the group's strategy in line with WORK 2022.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).