Upcoming IOSH webinars and feature events
Safety, Health and Wellbeing Live
Event: In person exhibition
Date: 23-24 May 2022
Location: Manchester Central, Manchester
IOSH speaker: Louise Hosking, President - Tuesday, 24 May, 13:30-14:00, Harnessing the power of social sustainability
Branch activities: Click below for more information
IOSH is pleased to be an Event Partner and will be involved in the following sessions:
23 May, 09:30-10:15, Knowledge Hub: Manchester Branch Breakfast Briefing - Women in health and safety and construction sectors – Rachel Butler, Head of Health, Safety and Risk, Bruntwood
24 May, 08:45-09:30, Knowledge Hub: Manchester Branch Breakfast Briefing - Learn more about your local IOSH Branch and meet the committee.
Hosted by David Foy, SHE Co-ordinator, University of Central Lancashire supported by the Branch committee
24 May, 13:30-14:00, Keynote Theatre: Harnessing the power of social sustainability.
Presentation by Louise Hosking, IOSH President
About the show:
Safety, Health and Wellbeing Live (SHW Live) is set to reconnect regional occupational safety and health communities in the North of England and will offer essential educational, networking and procurement opportunities to enjoy across two days. This free, live event offers you the chance to speak to industry experts, learn about the latest innovations and build direct relationships with your key suppliers.
- Come face-to-face with the biggest names in Safety, Health and Wellbeing – all in one place. Meet with 80+ of the sector's leading brands exhibiting, including our founding partners: Bollé, Casella, Evac+Chair, Guardian, Haix, Moldex, Portwest, RRC International and Unigloves.
- The event is delivered in collaboration with The Health and Safety Executive, who will also offer educational seminars.
- As part of your free entry, you'll have access to two theatres, with high quality content presented by those at the forefront of the industry. Discover 24+ hours of CPD content on offer for delegates.
- A world-class events venue with unrivalled public transport connections, discounted car parking and an endless choice of accommodation, hospitality and entertainment only minutes away.
- SHW Live is specifically designed to provide essential information, learnings and networking for those in the manufacturing and engineering, construction, transport, and public sectors.
We know that the expectations of safety teams have never been higher. We understand the increasing pressure, not just to keep your teams safe, but to help them thrive in a post-pandemic and stressful world of work.
SHW Live uniquely commits to delivering the answers you need, whether your priority is workplace safety, occupational health or mental health and wellbeing, or indeed all three.
Upcoming volunteer-led webinars and events
Our volunteer-led branches and groups regularly run virtual speaker meetings and webinars on a range of OSH topics and industry specific issues.
What do attendees think about our events?
"Thoroughly enjoyed the Future Leaders 2021 which included a variety of interesting presentations and discussions relating to future growth and evolution of health and safety, and how it relates to us all as aspiring future leaders. As it was virtual it meant I could network with other attendees from across the globe - France and Trinidad to name just a few! Fantastic event, can't wait for next years!” - Ellis TechIOSH
"Value-adding, engaging, and interesting; the IOSH NVC 2022 was an outstanding conference for me as an attendee. It championed inclusive opportunities to readily hear from (and ask unfiltered questions to) the Presidential Team, IOSH Corporate team, and volunteers across the globe. With a strong focus on discussing & promoting a forward-thinking IOSH, and clear introspective content/reflections from the whole of IOSH, this conference exceeded all my expectations.” - Peter Jenkins, GradIOSH
Don't forget to log events and webinars as Continued Professional Development (CPD) activities
Events and webinars are ideal for keeping your knowledge up to date as well as your CPD. After attending a webinar or event you should add this as an activity on your online CPD record and take the opportunity to reflect on your learning. Read some simple tips on how to do this.
Missed a webinar? No problem!
Browse through our recorded webinars and watch them back in your own time. You can still log this on your CPD record.