Contact the branch Membership queries
Our picture shows The Kelpies at Falkirk.
IOSH Scotland is the Regional Co-ordinating Committee that represents the interests of over 4,000 members in Scotland.
It enables IOSH to take its place at a national level within Scotland with a distinct and unified voice.
IOSH Scotland aims to:
- raise the profile of IOSH in Scotland
- share best practice
- organise events of Scotland-wide interest
- provide support and delivery of IOSH strategies in Scotland
- provide a proactive feed into Scotland's health and safety community
- identify emerging trends and issues that may have a particular, and sometimes unique, Scottish impact to aid strategy development.
The committee is made up of representatives from the Scottish branches and partner organisations, including PHASS and Site Safe Scotland.
Introducing Activate 2028
IOSH’s five-year strategy is all about action – and the whole occupational safety and health profession coming together to create better working lives. It’s about building on what we’ve achieved so far and progressing, supporting and celebrating our profession. Read more about Activate 2028 and how it will impact you, our extraordinary members.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions expressed on this webpage are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).