IOSH Career Hub
Helping you find your next role in OSH
Navigate the jobs market and progress in your chosen field with the help of IOSH Career Hub. It’s packed with interactive tools and resources – including an extensive e-learning library – to help you at every stage, from the application process to your continuing professional development (CPD).
How can the Career Hub help you?
Our resources are for members at any stage in their career anywhere in the world. They include:
- CV and cover letter builder to help you get your message across succinctly
- examples of all types of aptitude tests, so you can practise and take the stress out of this part of the process
- interview simulator to help you build confidence and competence
- interactive mock interview to rehearse and perfect your answers
- assessment centre tool to familiarise and prepare you for this (often) final stage.
There is also an enormous range of e-learning content and business skills resources to help boost your professional development.
You can access the Career Hub using your IOSH login credentials.
Not yet a member?
Join our thriving community of over 50,000 OSH professionals. Our membership is recognised worldwide and brings many benefits. It's also an excellent way to support our vision of creating a safer and healthier world for all workers.