Tailored training courses
Other IOSH-approved safety and health training courses.
The tailored training courses we offer have been developed by members of our worldwide network of licensed training providers. And, because they’ve all been assessed and approved by IOSH, you can be reassured of the following:
- courses will contain relevant health and safety content
- courses will be pitched at the appropriate level
- courses will meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality.
Find out more about getting your course approved by downloading our guide.
IOSH-approved safety and health training course options:
- specialist industry sectors – such as construction, logistics, utilities, entertainment, event management and other business areas
- specialist roles and job types – such as supervisory roles, site managers, merchants, care managers, and more
- specialist skills and processes – such as manual handling, confined space working, risk assessment, working with particular groups, working in challenging environments, and all other areas with safety and health implications.
Every learner who sits a course approved by us is tested through an end-of-course assessment leading to an IOSH-approved qualification. If you're looking for IOSH approval for safety and health training you have developed, please read about our course approval service.
What do people say about tailored training courses?
“In the past year, we have had four of our team managers, who are responsible for supervising forklift operations, attend the course. Their feedback is that they feel empowered by their knowledge regarding forklift-trained staff and the tasks they perform. This training has given them confidence to approach behavioural safety discussions with truck operators to increase safety awareness. As a direct result of this emphasis on safety from management, we have seen a rise in near-miss reporting with regard to forklift operations.” - Chris Pinder, Learning and Development Co-ordinator at United Biscuits
"We found in the music and entertainment industry that many course delegates faced the same sorts of challenges. By engaging with workers and making the course directly relevant to their day-to-day activities and needs, we achieved much stronger results." - Peter Gates, Health and safety Adviser at a major entertainment company. Read the full case study.
We have a variety of tailored courses available online. Click on the title below to see which training providers deliver the course.
International Workplace Ltd
Health Matters (Health & Safety) Ltd
Human Focus International Ltd