Who we work with
To keep people safe and healthy in all areas of their work across the world, we work with a range of international networks and partners.
Our stakeholders include employers of all sizes and representing all sectors. They include workers, politicians, regulators, standards bodies and professional networks.
Globally, we work with a range of partners to keep people safe and healthy in the workplace. We also represent IOSH in groups and networks for collective action.
We work with:
- Center for Safety & Health Sustainability: CSHS
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
- European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Network of Safety and Health Professional Organisations (ENSHPO)
- International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- International Social Security Association (ISSA)
- South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Saiosh)
- The United Nations Global Compact
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC)
Many IOSH members represent the Institution on national and international committees. By working with us as official IOSH representatives they champion our vision for a safe and healthy world of work, promoting IOSH’s policies and positions and ensuring our members’ views are represented at all levels. They also benefit from the support of the largest health and safety organisation in the world. You can find out more on our external representatives page.