Develop your own tailored training course with us.
IOSH has been developing training courses for many years. The IOSH brand stands for excellent products, high quality standards, accessibility and thought leadership in safety and health.
There are a number of ways in which we can help you to enhance your own training course. Through the IOSH Course Approval Process:
- We can assess your training course against our standards and, if successful, you will be able to use the IOSH logo as demonstration of the same high standards of quality we use on our own courses. This could be an e-learning course.
- You can develop tailored versions of one of IOSH’s standard titles - Environment for Business, Managing Safely® and Working Safely - and adapt them to cover a specific industry such as construction, or a specific organisation, job role or part of the world.
Getting your course approved demonstrates that
- the course content contains relevant health and safety information
- the course will be pitched at the appropriate level
- the course will meet the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality.
Access to the IOSH brand and the ability to tailor a course to a specific need will open up unrivalled opportunities for your organisation’s growth and development. If this is of interest to you, please download our Training Guidance Book for more information.
To check your tailored course is ready for IOSH approval, whether it is face-to-face or e-learning, below we have provided some information on what criteria is required for the course with clear standards and ensuring consistency.
This video looks at how we have worked with Honda to help deliver a tailored safety and health course, as well as how a tailored course can create a more engaging and valuable learning experience.
Ready to develop your own course?
The next step is to download our guide to Getting your course approved. This will give you a brief introduction to the tailored course service. If you have any questions, get in touch by calling us on +44 (0)116 257 3194 or by emailing the Tailored course team.