Do you want to kick-start your safety and health career? Enter the IOSH qualification competition and achieve your dream career! Our competition allows one person per month to have a free space on our online Level 3 Safety and Health for Business course. Our closing date for this month's competition is 23/10/2020.
- Complete the application below, specifying how this qualification will help you develop your career
- At the end of the month, we will group all applications
- All applications will be independently judged
- One lucky person will be announced the following month and notified through the email they provided
- We'll announce the winner on our social media channels
Terms and conditions
IOSH whose registered office is at The Grange, Wigston, Leicester, LE18 1NN.
The competition is open to anyone aged 16 years or over except employees of IOSH and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and rules of competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via IOSH’s website and will be promoted through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Competition entry is limited to one per person per calendar month and is available as an online submission only. Multiple submissions for the same entrant in any one-month period will not be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be within the third week of every month, starting 01 October 2020 and ending 01 March 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted by IOSH for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The prize is a free space on the NCFE IOSH Level 3 Certificate in Safety and Health for Business e-learning qualification
- To enter, complete the entry form, including your name, emails address and statement answering the question ‘How this course will help develop my OSH career’?
- IOSH reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- IOSH is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by IOSH and will be notified within the first week of the following month of application.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be announced within 28 days after closing and made public through IOSH communications channels.
- IOSH will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed.
- IOSH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and condition and rules of competition are governed by the Gambling Act 2005
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to IOSH and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with IOSH’s Privacy Notice