The Managing Safely Refresher is an opportunity to refresh the key parts of Managing Safely ®, through an engaging and practical one day course. Our focus emphasises on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
Who the course is for
- Anyone in a management or supervisory role, who has completed the full Managing Safely ® course.
Why it works
- Practical classroom-based course, with step-by-step guidance
- Efficient and effective learning
- Delivered flexibly to suit any business
- Memorable facts and thought provoking case studies
What to expect
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates receive a Managing Safely Refresher certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation in the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Refreshes knowledge
- Builds on existing capabilities
- Puts Managing Safely ® into action
- Applies refreshed knowledge to the Plan-Do-Check-Act model and links back to the workplace
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Book on to a course
We’re currently working to improve the booking experience for IOSH courses. Here’s a few tips to help you in the meantime:
The course calendar lists all open access courses which you can book on to by emailing the training provider or visiting their website. If you need to search by location please use the reset button and the location function will appear.
The trainer directory includes a list of all our training providers, you can get in touch with them to book training in your business if you have multiple people you want to train.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course or ask any questions. Our team will be happy to help!
|Book on to a course||Find a training provider||E-learning course|
Are you a training provider?
If you want to become a registered IOSH training provider, we have created a four-step guide to help you get licensed to deliver courses. You will receive continued support with trainer resources, FAQs and for any further enquiries please email us at email@example.com.