A sustainable workplace fire safety culture is based on a shared set of positive attitudes, knowledge, perceptions and beliefs about fire prevention and fire protection. An important step to achieving such a culture is to get the buy-in of managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Fire Safety for managers gives managers and supervisors the knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues in one day. You will be given case studies to refer back to and be given practical exercises to test your knowledge, this will then lead the ability to reduce fire risk in your workplace and enhance your reputation with a respected certificate.
Who the course is for
- Anyone in a management or supervisory role who requires an awareness of fire safety.
Why it works
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any organisation worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues
- Flexible delivery options to suit your business - the course only takes one day to complete
- Efficient and effective learning fire basics are covered in a single programme
What to expect
- Memorable, thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to manage fire safety issues
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Fire Safety for Managers certificate
- View a sample of the delegate workbook
Top 5 business benefits
Fire Safety for Managers will help your organisation:
- Minimise fire risk in the workplace
- Improve your fire safety culture
- Activate staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
By attending this course, you’ll be able to:
- Integrate fire safety as part of day-to-day management
- Understand your responsibilities for fire prevention
- Assess fire risks
- Measure your own performance
- Adopt fire safety good practice.
You can contact email@example.com to enquire about the course.
|Book on to a course||Find a training provider|
|Download the factsheet||Become a training provider|