- Understand hearing damage risks and be able to explain the consequences to staff
- Understand noise terminology and the behaviour of sound
- Have a good understanding of the regulatory Action Levels and the expectations of the HSE
- Be able to carry out basic noise measurements
- Understand the key performance issues governing implementation of risk management best practice
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills.
What you need to know
Pre-requisites – None
Book onto this course to upskill in Health and Safety Law, an area from our competency framework.
There are currently no live dates for CPD courses, virtual dates will be added over the coming weeks where applicable, so please keep an eye out.