Following training, delegates will have a good working knowledge of the theory and practice of carrying out assessment techniques and control strategies, arising from the use of substances in their workplace, as required by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations.
On completion, delegates will have sufficient basic knowledge of the practice and theory of CoSHH Management to enable them to:
- Understand the supply requirements for Substances that are Hazardous to Health
- Carry out CoSHH assessments
- Select and implement effective risk reduction strategies
- Plan Local Exhaust Ventilation testing programmes
- Integrate Health Surveillance programmes within the assessment system
- Outline programmes for exposure monitoring
- Recognise when referral to a specialist may be required
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills
What you need to know
Venues – Harlow, Manchester, Slough, Derby
Lunch – Provided
Minimum Course Size - 6
Maximum Course Size – 16
Pre-requisites – None
Book onto this course to upskill in Risk Management and Health and Safety Law, two areas from our competency framework.
Dates and location
IOSH members price
|11-12 March 2020 - Leicester||£415 + VAT||£465 + VAT|
|01-02 June 2020 - Newcastle||£415 + VAT||£465 + VAT|
|17-18 September 2020 - Milton Keynes||£415 + VAT||£465 + VAT|
|09-10 December 2020 - Leicester||£415 + VAT||£465 + VAT|
|March 2021 - Salford||£415 + VAT||£465 + VAT|
To book your place, please click the link above to download the booking form. Alternatively, for further information or bookings support, please contact the Bookings team on +44 (0)116 2573197, or via email@example.com.