After the training the delegates will have the ability to manage the legionella risks on their sites and to be able to carry out and review legionella risk assessments, plan and implement control strategies and conduct audits with respect to the ACOP L8 and supporting HSG guidance.
On completion, delegates will have sufficient basic knowledge of the practice and theory of Legionella Management to enable them to:
- Carry out simple Legionella risk assessments
- Plan water sampling and testing programmes or critique contractors programmes
- Plan practical control and management of Legionella systems
- Design maintenance schedules to support the control systems
- Fulfil the role of a ‘Responsible Person’
A final written assessment will ensure that participants leave the course with the ability to perform their legionella management effectively.
What's in it for me?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Core Skills.
What you need to know
Pre-requisites – None
Book onto this course to upskill in Risk Management and Health and Safety Law, two areas from our competency framework.
- Monday 17 & Tuesday 18 January 2022
- Monday 14 & Tuesday 15 March 2022
- £375 for members (excluding VAT)
- £425 for non-members (excluding VAT)