This workshop provides managers and safety practitioners with the principles and best practice of Fire Safety Risk Assessment. The programme includes syndicate and individual exercises, as well as theatrical risk assessment exercise.
- Identify the requirements of current fire safety legislation and guidance
- Be able to define the fire safety risk assessment process
- State the requirements when recording a fire risk assessment
- Outline the contents of an effective action plan
- Review and revise fire risk assessments as part of a fire safety management strategy
Those who have knowledge, understanding, an ability to communicate both written and orally will benefit from the technical knowledge acquired on this course. The training alone however, does not ensure a person is competent in Fire risk assessments. This is detailed the Fire Risk Assessment Competency Council criteria.
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Management Education
What you need to know
Pre-requisites – None
Book onto this course to upskill in Risk Management and Health and Safety Law, two areas from our competency framework.
There are currently no live dates for CPD courses, virtual dates will be added over the coming weeks where applicable, so please keep an eye out.