This workshop is for health and safety professionals and anyone else involved in managing construction projects. It is an opportunity to get to grips with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) from the point of view of the client, principle contractor and design team. Programme includes CDM Application, General Management Duties and CDM Documentation.
- Identify when CDM applies to a project
- Outline the role of key post holders
- Define the contents of the health and safety file
- Provide the right pre-construction information
- Outline the contents of a construction phase plan
- List the requirements for consultation, communication, co-ordination and competence
What's in it for you?
All IOSH CPD courses will count toward CPD compliance. Reflective statement forms are provided in order for key messages and learnings to be documented and recorded.
Who should attend?
Those interested in CPD aimed at Management Education
What you need to know?
Book onto this course to upskill in Health and Safety Law, an area from our competency framework.
There are currently no live dates for CPD courses, virtual dates will be added over the coming weeks where applicable, so please keep an eye out.