Welcome to the most comprehensive and accessible range of occupational safety and health courses available anywhere.
Our versatile training products are suitable for everyone in your organisation, helping to promote a safety-conscious culture throughout your workforce. We’ll help you solve real problems using practical and effective tools, processes and knowledge, and we won't let jargon get in the way.
Our training is divided into categories; Core Skills, Management Education, Executive Education and Professional Development, enabling you to improve the safety, health and wellbeing of co-workers at all levels. Our Managing Safely and Working Safely courses have been translated into Arabic and Simplified Chinese. The translated factsheets and workbooks are available on the relevant course pages.
Take a look at all of our courses below or go to our trainer directory to find a training provider, or our course calendar to book onto a course.
|Trainer directory||Course calendar|
Many of our courses are available online, saving you on time and cost and offering a greater degree of flexibility. See a list of our e-learning courses available and which training providers offer them.
Fundamental training that every person in the workplace needs, regardless of role, to be able to operate safely and healthily. Technical content to help people maintain and develop their expertise.
- Working Safely - a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation
- Fire Safety Awareness - a course that helps provide a basis for developing a culture of fire safety and prevention among the workforce
- SHE for Construction Workers - a one-day, face-to-face Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers course, which provides essential knowledge for anyone who is involved in construction activities
Educating managers in organisations whose responsibility is to implement and deliver the business strategy. They need training to help them operate and work safely in their workplace while deploying the strategy.
- Managing Safely - a course that delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free.
- Managing Safely Refresher - a practical and engaging one-day course that refreshes knowledge on key parts of Managing Safely with emphasis on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
- Environment for Business - a one-day course for managers to learn how business can engage with and effectively manage the environmental aspects of their activities.
- Fire Safety for Managers - a simple programme that provides knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues.
- Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing - a new course providing practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
- SHE for Construction Site Managers - a Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers course, which provides essential knowledge for anyone who oversees or manages safety, health and environmental risks associated with construction activities.
Aimed at those who are responsible for the strategic direction of the business and delivering that strategy through plans and targets so they can see that the business is going in the desired direction.
- Leading Safely - a course to cover precisely what you need to know to improve productivity, increase profits, enhance corporate reputation and strengthen your brand.
- Corporate Governance - good governance is essential in health and safety, which helps build a successful and sustainable business.
Courses to provide safety and health professionals with a structured pathway of learning, from our new level 3 qualification to an increasing range of CPD courses.
- CPD courses - courses to help you keep your skills and knowledge up to date, preparing you for greater responsibilities.
- Safety and Health for business, level 3 qualification - a qualification that gives you not only technical knowledge but also the skills to drive business change.
Tailored training courses
If you are looking for something specific
- Tailored training courses - The tailored training courses we offer have been developed by members of our worldwide network of licensed training providers.
Online courses with IOSH
Many of our courses are available online, saving you on time and cost and offering a greater degree of flexibility.