What are the benefits of good occupational safety and health? Here are just a few:
Worldwide, we have a 46,000-plus network of members who benefit from our tailored advice, professional development, research, events and free resources. Our training courses, including Leading Safely and Managing Safely, reach around 180,000 people in 70 countries every year.
Our vision, of a safe and healthy world of work, is matched by forward-thinking businesses who know they can build success through safe, healthy and productive workforces. If you’re one of them, use this online hub to access advice and information to help you invest in health and safety, and achieve great results.
Center for Safety and Health Sustainability (CSHS)
- We are a founding member of the CSHS which was established in June 2011. Our aim is to support the delivery of CSHS objectives as an active partner.
- Find out more about our collaboration with CSHS.
- Download our report from the 4th Human Capital Global Summit, Putting People Back into Sustainability.
Why international standards matter
- IOSH has been a key player in the development of the new international standard for occupational safety and health, ISO 45001. The standard will help organisations deal with multiple regulatory systems, approaches and cultures across economic boundaries and national borders. Find out more about our involvement with ISO 45001 and why we think its a game-changer.
The healthy profit
- Find out how investments in safety, health and wellbeing are giving businesses the edge.
Training and skills
- Gain valuable insights and access to practical tools to create a safe and healthy business culture by visiting our Training and Skills section.
- Access advice and information for your health and safety team through our books and resources page.
Investing in talent
- Snap up the top safety and health professionals through our careers site, Health and Safety jobs.
Get involved with IOSH
- Becoming an IOSH member can boost your career, support your professional development and open up a world of opportunities to learn, network and be inspired. Visit our membership page to find out more about joining the Chartered body in occupational safety and health.
- Safety4Good has a key role to play in helping the public to see the good that the profession achieves. Find out how IOSH are involved with Safety4Good.