Meetings are held in The Nike Theatre, Agriculture Building, University of Reading - directions are below.
From the east, west and south
- Leave the M4 at Junction 11.
- From the motorway roundabout take the B3270 (signposted to Earley and the University).
- Continue to the end of the road and turn left at the roundabout onto the A327 (Shinfield Road).
- At the mini-roundabout, just past the Shell garage, turn right into Elm Road, continue over another mini-roundabout into Wilderness Road then left into Whiteknights Road to the Earley Gate entrance.
From the north
- Travel towards the town centre.
- Join the inner distribution road and following the signs for the University.
- Just after a major junction with a right turning to the A33, leave the inner distribution road by the exit on the left, signposted to the University.
- The Oracle Shopping Centre is on your left.
- Still following the signs to the University, travel along London Street and Silver Street.
- At the top of the hill, immediately after a parade of shops, turn left at the roundabout onto the A327 (Christchurch Road).
- Christchurch Road becomes Shinfield Road and Whiteknights Campus is on your left.
- Do not turn into the main campus but continue to the traffic lights, turn left into Pepper Lane, left into Wilderness Road, straight over the mini-roundabout then left into Whiteknights Road to the Earley Gate entrance.
Turn left at the Earley Gate entrance, then after 50 metres turn left. You now enter a one way system. Parking is available by the glasshouses and in front of the Agriculture Building. The Nike Theatre is on the ground floor.
Please note that if you use the Shinfield Road or Pepper Lane entrances you can only access the Agriculture Building on foot.