Welcome to the North East of Scotland Branch network pages.
The North East of Scotland Branch was established in the mid -1980's. We are based in Aberdeen and are here to support you. There are over 900 IOSH members located throughout Aberdeen City and Shire.
Branch aims and objectives
- Promote and support the IOSH Work 2022 strategy
- Provide members with CPD opportunities via an interesting and topical selection of speakers at monthly meetings
- Help members with the opportunity to network professionally and socially
- Attract new members to the branch and promote IOSH in the wider community via, seminars, local media and developing the branch network pages
- Encourage continuous health and safety improvement by providing access to guidance from suitably qualified, experienced and competent safety practitioners
- Promote within the branch, the health and safety of people while at work, and the people who may be affected by work being carried out
- Develop relationships with government and non-government agencies and organisations, which share a common interest in the provision of safe workplaces
- Promote cross learning and develop global awareness of current health, safety and environmental issues and developments across NE Scotland.
Download the Branch Strategy.
The North East of Scotland Branch collaborates with the other four Scottish branches to run the IOSH Scotland committee. This brings the branches together with the IOSH professional staff, IOSH Council and Board of Trustees, to provide synergy to the work of the branches in promoting IOSH in Scotland and also link in with the Partnership on Health and Safety in Scotland (PHASS) network.
Thank you for visiting our network pages today. We look forward to meeting you soon!
For general queries please email the committee on North East of Scotland Branch Committee