Our picture shows The Kelpies at Falkirk.
IOSH Scotland is the Regional Co-ordinating Committee that represents the interests of over 4,000 members in Scotland.
It enables IOSH to take its place at a national level within Scotland with a distinct and unified voice.
IOSH Scotland aims to:
- raise the profile of IOSH in Scotland
- share best practice
- organise events of Scotland-wide interest
- provide support and delivery of IOSH strategies in Scotland
- provide a proactive feed into Scotland's health and safety community
- identify emerging trends and issues that may have a particular, and sometimes unique, Scottish impact to aid strategy development.
The committee is made up of representatives from the Scottish branches and partner organisations, including PHASS and Site Safe Scotland.