Welcome to the events section of the Hong Kong Branch web pages. Attending branch events are good way to keep up to date with the latest thinking and knowledge and stimulate exchange of ideas and experience in the field of occupational safety and health.
Download the CPD Record Sheet which enables you to make a note for your record at the event which should enable you to accurately record your learning's in your CPD online.
IOSH has taken the difficult decision to halt all physical meetings and events until further notice due to the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Instead we have a list of virtual meetings and webinars taking place, and members can attend any of these.
Details can be found on our IOSH webinars/virtual meetings events page.
This event is open to IOSH Hong Kong members ONLY
Zoom meeting: 20th Annual General Meeting of IOSH Hong Kong
Friday 31 July 2020, 19.00-20.00 (HKT)
If you want to attend the virtual AGM, please make enrolment first
- To receive and confirm the minutes of the 19th Annual General
- To receive the financial report of 2019/2020 from Honorary
Treasurer, Mr Lewis Cheng
- To receive the annual report of 2019/2020 from Chairman, Mr Duane
- Transfer of chairmanship and installation of new Executive
Committee of 2020/21
- Speech of new Chairman of 2020/21
- Nomination of auditor for the year of 2020/2021
- Any other business