UK based professionals returning from professional activity abroad who have a work commitments, and to non-UK based professionals coming from abroad for work purposes.
You will need to complete the passenger locator form before you travel to the UK.
You will need to remain in a ‘bubble’ for 14 days since you were last in a non-exempt country. This means you can only leave your place of self-isolation to travel to your COVID-secure work locations and return back to your place of self-isolation during this period.
You should show an accreditation letter from Arts Council England and a letter from the producing venue or organisation which includes the following information:
- date of birth
- passport number
- address where staying during self-isolation period
- activity dates and location
- contact phone number for the relevant organisation
- confirmation that the activity that will be carried out is being done in line with COVID-secure guidance and a full risk assessment has been completed
- confirmation that the individual has been made aware that they will be required to remain for up to 14 days within a ‘bubble’ that includes only their place of accommodation and COVID-secure work locations, with necessary travel between them
- confirmation that the individual is aware of the legal requirement to isolate if required to as part of any contact tracing actions
Source of information: government website.