The IOSH offshore group is designed to align with the WORK 2022 vision of Enhance, Collaborate and Influence. The IOSH Offshore group will continue to deliver added value to its membership by using a variety of methods to communicate and engage with its membership (Enhance). To become a trusted partner to likeminded organisations who share our drive and passion for making our work environments as safe as they can be (Collaborate). Finally, to contribute to and assist in the development of offshore industry solutions to health and safety issues which impact on offshore businesses and membership (Influence).
Our current objectives include:
- Work closely with groups and branches to share best practice approaches offshore.
- Develop networking events and site visits for membership.
- Further develop IOSH relationships with key industry stakeholders and regulators.
- Support membership in their own individual development.
- Provide access to news and information that is relevant to all our grades of membership.
- Provide expert technical advice.
- Publish and share items of interest to our members and encourage a best practice approach.
- Respond to membership feedback ensuring presentations and meetings deliver best possible value for members.
View our full strategy.