Please visit this page regularly to see details of recent events.
28 March 2020 - Work-related musculoskeletal disorders in health and social care
- Dr Mike Fray - An ergonomics approach for sustainable solutions in safe patient handling
- Stuart Entwistle - Agile working - what should we consider?
- Sarah Thornton - An ergonomics approach to managing transfer from two-handed to one-handed care
- Dr Michael Paton and Elizabeth Warren - Musculoskeletal disorders - tackling a familiar problem in new ways
- Jeni Bryant - Overview of the All Wales Manual Handling Passport
- Debbie Pettitt - Active working
- Pam Simpson - Managing back pain in the workplace
- Valerie Phillips - An exploration of the current state of the mobile hoist maintenance system in a hospital.
12 October 2017 - Fire safety and management in health and social care
- Kevin Boffy - Pre-planning and efficient incident response
- David Dean - Compliance management systems
- Darren Kirk - The tragedy in London and its impact on the health service
- Gareth Evans - Fire risk assessors third party certification and registration schemes
- Kevin Boffy - Innovation in fire safety equipment
- Gary Laird - Good is no longer good enough
08 February 2017 - Fire safety and management in health and social care