Make lifelong learning and improvement your resolution this and every new year.
Take the first step now and become an IOSH member.
IOSH membership is for anyone involved in health and safety at work. Being a member will help you to secure – and flourish in – the job you want today as well as the career you want tomorrow.
IOSH will keep you up to date with the latest occupational safety and health (OSH) news and developments, and help you upskill, through our range of member benefits. These include:
- technical advice and expertise via online tools, resources and our helpline (members can also access legal advice)
- subscription to award-winning IOSH Magazine
- networking with our wider global community of more than 48,000 members, industry groups and local branches
- Future Leaders Community, providing content tailored to students, under-35s and early careerists
- IOSH Mentoring, a safe, secure online platform for OSH professionals to connect
- wide range of webinars and events
- employability support via our Career Hub and jobs site.
To help you achieve your goals, we will give you all the support and guidance you need. And our products and services – including qualifications and courses – progress with you as you build your career and move through our member grades.
Membership will also give you credibility and international recognition, as IOSH is the largest professional organisation – and only chartered body – for global workplace safety, health and wellbeing. It assures employers, recruiters, clients and peers that you’re dedicated to being the best you can be through our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme. And IOSH post-nominals are the quickest and easiest way to showcase your competence and commitment.
What’s more, you’ll be joining us at a time when the OSH profession has never been more valued.
This is why we can confidently say that joining IOSH is a resolution you’ll want to keep year after year.
Become a member
We welcome all new members at Affiliate level for a fee of £191 (£133 membership fee plus £58 joining fee) for one year. Once you have joined, we will assess your experience and qualifications to determine if you can be upgraded to another membership category.
We also welcome Student Members, who pay a one-off fee of £15 for the duration of their studies.