The number one health and safety course for line managers, in any sector, worldwide.
Managing Safely, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other. Whether you’re looking for face-to-face or e-learning, we can provide the flexibility you need with our huge network of approved training providers, who have been delivering Managing Safely for over 25 years, worldwide.
Our Managing Safely course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation. So why not book your course place today?
Who Managing Safely is for
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why Managing Safely works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
What to expect from Managing Safely
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
What do people have to say about Managing Safely?
"Having participated in several safety and health courses and seminars over my 35 years in the industry, this was the most precise, engaging and informative training course I’ve ever attended."
Divisional Director (Scotland), Briggs Equipment UK. Read the full case study.
What to do next if you want to attend a course
We’re currently working to improve the booking experience for IOSH courses. Here’s a few tips to help you in the meantime:
The course calendar lists all open access courses which you can book on to by emailing the training provider or visiting their website. If you need to search by location please use the reset button and the location function will appear.
The trainer directory includes a list of all our training providers, you can get in touch with them to book training in your business if you have multiple people you want to train.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the course or ask any questions. Our team will be happy to help!
|Book on to a course||Find a training provider||E-learning course|
Are you a training provider?
If you want to become a registered IOSH training provider, we have created a four-step guide to help you get licensed to deliver courses. You will receive continued support with trainer resources, FAQs and for any further enquiries please email us at email@example.com.
Managing your people safely
This report by IOSH and YouGov examines the importance of line managers in an organisation and their critical role in creating safe and healthy places of work.
Find out more on why businesses are giving their line managers health and safety training.